Terms & Conditions
Terms, Conditions & Policies
“Club Royale” T&Cs
These terms and conditions govern participation in the “Club Royale” loyalty rewards programme (“Club Royale”) and the issue and use of the “Club Royale” cards. Within these terms and conditions “Club Liberté” means Zennith Entertainment t/a Club Liberté Casino. “Member” means a person who has agreed to the “Club Royale” terms and conditions and to whom a “Club Royale” card has been issued.
1. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the casino rules, available on site and online at www.casino-liberte.com If you apply to join “Club Royale”, you agree to these terms.
2. To participate in “Club Royale”, Members must be 18 years or over.
3. "Club Royale” is free to join.
4. Employees of Club Liberté are not eligible to join the “Club Royale” programme.
5. Members can earn “Club Royale” Points on slot machines and table games, as well as food and beverage purchases.
6. Subject to these terms, “Club Royale” may entitle a Member to benefits, to be determined and awarded at Club Liberté’s absolute discretion, on the basis of information recorded by use of the card during the Member’s visits to Club Liberté. Admission to “Club Royale” may only be granted at Club Liberté’s absolute discretion following an application for membership. An application may only be made in respect of an individual.
7. Full membership will require valid photo identification along with a photographic image being taken of the applicant and retained by Club Liberté, before full membership is accepted. Club Liberté reserves the right to refuse an application for any reason and shall not be obliged to explain its reasons for its refusal.
8. Valid photo identification is defined as a: current passport, current photo driving licence, identity card, current international photo driving licence, current resident permit.
9. All “Club Royale” cards remain the property of Club Liberté.
10. Club Liberté reserves the right to change the terms and conditions for “Club Royale” in line with the FSA’s Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice, customers will be notified of material changes to terms and conditions before they come into effect. This can be by either a notice being displayed on casino premises, on the casino website or by email.
13. Club Liberté may suspend or withdraw membership from any Member who, in its view, abuses the “Club Royale” programme or in any way brings the “Club Royale” program into disrepute.
14. Only one membership per person is permissible.
15. Members can only have one active account and a maximum of three active cards at any one time.
16. Only the Member listed on the card may participate in the “Club Royale” programme using the card associated with their account. Membership cannot be shared.
17. Members giving their card or details to any other person for the purposes of using this to gain benefits may have their membership either cancelled or suspended at Club Liberté’ absolute discretion.
18. The benefits of “Club Royale” are intended for the use of the Member registered to the card.
19. It is the responsibility of the Member to notify Club Liberté of any change to their details including but not limited to a change to their name, email address, contact number, postal address or occupation.
20. In the event of death or bankruptcy of a Member, membership of the “Club Royale” programme will be cancelled, and no benefits will be accrued.
21. Members who are excluded from Club Liberté’ casino facilities for any reason, including their own self exclusion, will have their card and all accrued benefits suspended.
22. It remains the responsibility of the “Club Royale” cardholder to ensure “Club Royale” cards are inserted properly into the machine when playing slots.
23. Club Liberté’ Management reserves the right to adjust “Club Royale” points balances due to misuse, machine malfunction or computer error etc.
24. In the event of a lost or stolen card, the issue of a replacement card to a Member is at Club Liberté’ absolute discretion.
25. Club Liberté are not responsible for lost or stolen cards, including any resulting misuse.
26. In the event of a dispute, Club Liberté’ decision will be final and binding.
27. Members who cancel their “Club Royale” membership will not be entitled to any benefits. Any Member who cancels their membership may apply to rejoin the programme at any time.
28. Any Member may be excluded from “Club Royale” at Club Liberté’ absolute discretion.
29. Club Liberté will not be held responsible nor have any liability for third party products and services for whatsoever reason and howsoever arising.
30. Governing Law; both parties agree that these terms and conditions shall be governed in all respects by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Seychelles and both parties each submit to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Seychelles.
How to receive an “Club Royale” cardTo receive the full benefits of “Club Royale”, bring valid photo identification along to Guest Services and ask to sign up to “Club Royale”. In terms of existing AML (anti-money laundering) legislation in Seychelles, if you buy-in or cash out for SCR20,000 or more, we are required to confirm your ID, via valid photo identification. This information will then be captured in our loyalty application and you will be issued a card for future use.
How to use an “Club Royale” card
1. An “Club Royale” card can only be used in Club Liberté.
2. Once you have received your “Club Royale” card, insert the card into a slot machine, or hand it to a dealer at a table game to start earning “Club Royale” points.
3. “Club Royale” points will automatically accrue every time you use your card and/or play on slot machines, table games or purchase food and beverage at Club Liberté Casino.
4. “Club Royale” Points balances will expire once a guest has been inactive for a period of twelve months; inactive means failing to record any carded visit or purchase at any Club Liberté’ property.
5. “Club Royale” Points can be redeemed once a minimum of SCR1 in value has been accrued. SCR25 minimum for “free-play chips"; these being non-negotiable, must be played as a single bet and cannot be changed for cash or chip equivalent.
6. “Club Royale” Points can be redeemed as “free-play chips" on slot machines or can be used for full or part payment on food and beverage purchases. To redeem “free-play credits" at a slot machine, guests enter their pin number via the “Club Royale” member display screen and choose the amount to redeem. Balances are only redeemable in SCR1 amounts. To redeem “Club Royale” Points on food and beverage purchases, guests’ hand over their card at the point of purchase and inform the Club Liberté’ representative on how much they would like to redeem.