Come work with us
Casino Jobs at Club Liberté Casino – Seychelles
Join the team:
At Club Liberté Casino we believe that the quality of our people have a direct impact on the success of our business; so we want the best people to work for us, people with great experience and great personalities who want to work in a team of people who want to succeed.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, then please send us your CV with a covering letter telling us what makes you special to [email protected].
Club Liberté Casino, the premier gaming destination in the Seychelles, is seeking an experienced and talented Cashier to join our friendly welcoming team.
- Minimum experience of 3 years +.
- Previous international experience is an advantage.
- Good skills in Computer, Casino Cash desk Systems, Communication, Customer Service. Will Need to be a team player.
- Knowledge of English, written and spoken.
- One year contract with potential to extend
- Health insurance.
- Tickets to and from the Seychelles as well as work visa costs all paid by the Company.
- Shared accommodation, utilities bills and staff transport to work - provided by Company.
Only one position available. Further details to be discussed during the online interview.
Interested parsons to send their CV to [email protected].
Club Liberté Casino is looking for experienced Dealers/Inspectors for their casino in the Seychelles. Potential candidates need to have international experience, good standard of dealing roulette, providing excellent customer service and have a good level of spoken English.
A competitive USD package is offered, with shared accommodation in the staff complex is provided, across from a swimming beach, medical insurance, meal allowance and tips, flights included. This is a one-year contract with the option to extend to two years depending on the applicant. Interested parsons to send their CV to [email protected].
Club Liberté Casino Employment Policy:We are an equal opportunities employer; we assess people on their personal capabilities and experience. All applicants should have suitable experience in their respective field, speak English, have a clean Police record and be over 21 years of age to apply.